Designation: CTO/ Co-Founder
Experience: 1-5 years
Qualification: B.Tech in Computer Science from IITs.
Equity options: 5 – 20 %
Detailed Job Description
• Establish the company’s IT vision and Technology strategy
• Leading all aspects of the company’s technology development
• Map our business goals into a technical strategy - you are technical, but you understand business needs of an early stage start-up
• Analyze trade-offs to optimize for growth and stability - we're a start-up that needs to move quickly
• Determine hiring needs as we grow; Recruit and manage the engineering team
• Work closely with the CEO to determine the direction of software development, solutions and product offerings
• Establish a strong software development discipline for ensuring successful, on time and high quality work.
• Find solutions to challenging problems, while operating under tight deadlines. Demonstrate mental agility.
• Prioritize projects; set achievable stretch goals; and motivate the team to achieve targets.
• B.E. /B. Tech. in Computer Science from Premier Institutes etc.
• Entrepreneurial spirit; excitement about building innovative consumer products
• Experience with natural language processing, machine learning, or other artificial intelligence techniques.
• Appreciation of UX - our website and applications must be delightful to consumers
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Thrive in a fast-paced, FUN start-up environment, taking on many challenges at once.
• Deep accountability in your work and want the responsibility of being part of a founding team and desire to take ownership over all technical components of the business but also work well with a team.
• Hunger to succeed and build an awesome product that impacts lives. You are excited to combine forces with people of equal energy & different skill-sets.
• Must have superior analytical, evaluative, problem-solving abilities and business acumen.
• Outstanding human relations and leadership skills and the ability to function in a team environment.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.