Rohan (CEO): Vision / strategy, product features, fundraising, marketing
Stanley (COO and China Head): China expansion, finance, culture setting, content development
Taher (CTO): brings in the technical know how to execute the vision
Rohan Pasari - Rohan started Cialfo with the belief that students’ focus on grades needs to shift towards “learning to learn”. Rohan is a double Gold Medalist from NTU with a background in Engineering, Economics and Entrepreneurship. He published conference and journal papers and interned with two Fortune 500 companies (Barclays and ExxonMobil) before choosing to disrupt education. He is also a member of Overseas Association for College Admission Counselling (OACAC). He is currently enjoying taking Mandarin lessons in the evenings.
Stanley Chia Dingli - As the cultural propagator at Cialfo, Stanley ensures that the team enjoys fulfilling the college dreams of students. Stanley graduated from NTU and has served in the committee of Our Singapore Conversations, where he worked closely with ministers to facilitate dialogues between the government and people. He has been a founder of a non-profit, Envisage, where he built curriculums for high schools in Singapore.
Taher Dhilawala - Taher leads technology at Cialfo. With close to 7+ years of experience in building applications for the web and mobile, Taher strives to solve problems with the help of design and technology. He truly believes that technology should be invisible; complexity should be under the hood, covered by a great design. He architects and develops software systems at Cialfo keeping this philosophy in mind.
Other Management Team:
• Justin Jobity (Head of Operations): Northwestern grad; 4 years experience in startup biz dev. Streamlining processes in SG/China and leading mentoring at Cialfo
• Mugdha Hedaoo (Head of Marketing): 10 years experience in marketing and digital space, IIT grad. Strategising marketing processes and content at Cialfo
• Felix Spryka (Head of Sales): 3 years at Salesforce. Led team at Cialfo to increase revenue by 110% within first 6 mths. Streamlining processes and training.
Board of Advisors:
• Eric Tachibana: Serial tech entrepreneur, adjunct professor, ‘trade sales’ specialist, advisor – strategy.
• Travis Giggy: Silicon Valley based serial tech entrepreneur, advisor - product and growth hacking
• Sarah Lee: Harvard (Masters in Education), 10 years experience in college application consulting in China, advisor – China market & college shortlisting model