LetsVenture in partnership with Intuit and TiE Chennai Startup SIG is
organising an interactive workshop around Startup Fundraising.
Chennai Entrepreneurs, learn the Art of Fundraising at
LetsVenture's signature workshop - SFME.
Catch us on 12th Sep as we take a deep dive into:
- How much money do I need to get started?
- Whats the Valuation of my Startup?
- How to decide whether to put in own funds or to seek investors?
- What the heck is Pre-Money & Post-Money?
- When to raise money & from Whom?
- How to connect to Investors?
Who Should Attend:
Startup Founders, Entrepreneurs who have recently ventured out, Aspiring
"No Questions UnAnswered Guarantee" - Make sure you bring all your questions around Funding
Agenda: (09:45 am-2:30pm, Friday, 12th Sept)
- Readiness for raising Angel Investments
- Mapping the startup lifecycle with Investment Needs
- Different Modes of Funding available
- Key Things Investors look for
- Connecting with Investors
- The Funding Process
- Primer of Valuations