Why should I sign up on LetsVenture?
LetsVenture is India’s most trusted platform for Angel Investors and Venture Funds. You can discover and connect with curated startups and participate in syndicates online.
- Connect to curated Startups: As an investor, connect to curated startups in a safe, private environment
- Lead deals, Participate in Syndicates: Take advantage of the Lead Incentive Model on LetsVenture to Lead deals. Participate in featured syndicates on the platform along with other angel investors.
- Commitment to Closure (C2C): LetsVenture offers closure on commitments made on the platform via our C2C package (complete financial and legal due diligence, including paper work for term sheet and SHA)
Is there any eligibility criteria for Angel Investors to sign up on LetsVenture?
- You need to be aware of the risks involved with the investment commitment.
- You should look at making 8 - 10 investments in 2 - 3 years with a total commitment of 40 to 75 lakhs INR.
- Read the blog post for more details.
How does LetsVenture work for Investors?
- Investors request invite to join the platform.
- LetsVenture Investor Relations team will call you and then onboard you onto the platform.
- You get access to the top startup profiles, syndicate alerts and trending startups.
- Connect and invest in startups through the platform along with seamless paperwork.
How can Investors register on LetsVenture?
Investors can fill up the join
form on LetsVenture.com or get referred by any other Investor (already on the platform). In both cases, our Investor Relations team will review and approve your credentials before providing you the login for the platform.
How much fee does LetsVenture charge from Investors?
We have two annual subscription options for investors - 24,000/year and 40,000/year. Please contact the LetsVenture team for further details.
How does LetsVenture do Investor accreditation?
There is no formal accreditation process for investors in India. However, LetsVenture does its own verification of credentials and identity before onboarding any investor on the Platform.
Which all information is required for my Investor profile?
- Personal information - Linkedin profile URL, photo, designation, contact number etc.
- Investment preferences - Investment budget, preferred sectors for investment, investment thesis.
- Investment profiles - Financial information required for the paperwork.
- Startup portfolio - List of Startups showcasing your investments.
- Domain expertise - Sectors of expertise where you can help Startups.