About the Role
The role requires driven individuals with a creative flair and a passion to work. The role will provide an opportunity for working on a wide range of development assignments on a day-to-day basis. The role requires a dynamic developer dedicated to getting the job done.
Key Responsibility Areas :
• Be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development.
• Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on brief.
• Develop and maintain new features on Mobile Application development
• Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
• Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
• Use technical knowledge and creative thinking to provide the most innovative solutions.
• Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of JAVA and Android SDK.
• Experience with version control repositories such as Subversion and Git.
• In-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Hands-on experience in User Interface Development.
• Familiarity with one or more of the cross platform application development IDE/tools
• Appcelerator Titanium Studio, Phone Gap or IBM Worklight, JQuery Mobile, Angular JS.
• Knowledge and experience in web technologies XML, HTML5, CSS and REST, SOAP, JSON, MySQL.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
• Knowledge of Compilers, Languages and Operating Systems.
• Experience in Cross Platform App Development, Mobile Platforms, SDK, Cloud Services.
Qualifications and Work Experience
• MCA-Master in Computer Application/BE/B.Tech
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
At Innovatus India, we are involved primarily in e–commerce ventures and are looking to power ahead
with bright talented individuals such as yourself as part of our core team. Our aim is to quickly and responsibly build a profitable and sustainable ecommerce business that will compete effectively with similar ventures in the market.
The company is led by a strong core team comprising of highly experienced professionals having varied
experience across the industry. The co-founders, Kushal Bhasin (Ex-RBS), Rahul Chowdhary (Ex-Futures First) and Nitin Bhatia (Ex-ABN AMRO) combine their synergies and bring to the table a combined experience of over 40 years in banking, finance, operations and marketing.