For meaningful growth, startups must completely change the rules of traditional channels or innovate outside of those growth channels. They are too desperate and disadvantaged to adapt to the old rules of marketing. They have to dig deep creatively, and relentlessly test new ideas. If they don’t figure it out quickly, they will go out of business and that's exactly what Team GetNatty Believes in so we expect to welcome someone in our founding team whose values & Mindset matches with ours.
Growth Marketers are fearlessly creative, willing to measure everything, be able to admit failure, get shit done but never say its done. And, they have a knack for intentionally not doing things just because “that’s the way it has always been done in the past”. What worked for someone else yesterday, will not necessarily work for you today.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager that is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed to help drive our growth. The Growth Marketing Manager will also own our acquisition marketing engine to deliver against an aggressive target. We’re excited about candidates who have a strong results orientation and know how to create value in a small, fast paced, and high performing team.
• Develop and execute marketing plans to acquire new users
• Optimize the website / product experience by partnering with product, marketing and sales to penetrate target audience and reach our aggressive conversion rates
• Interact directly with users to help them through to a successful outcome
• Measure marketing initiatives against metrics to quantify campaign success and identify improvement for future campaigns
• Develop and execute testing and optimization efforts spanning messaging, positioning, pricing and promotions
• Gather voice-of-customer to influence and enhance user experience and optimize flows
• Drive production of marketing and sales collateral to help with conversion flows
• Work with the Marketing team & develop written and audiovisual content (blog posts, info-graphics, tutorial videos, host webinars, etc - All forms of content) to help with customer acquisition
What we want in you:
• 3-5 years of experience in Growth Marketing, Digital Marketing preferably withing B2B/B2C Internet companies.
• Expertise in data-driven marketing. Ability to analyze complex data sets
• Demonstrated success and passion for collecting and using customer insights to drive strategic decisions
• Conversant in multiple marketing and sales channels; knowledge of SEM, email, sales development, and product user experience
• Thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done’ environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows...
Don’t have these things? No problem, just tell us why you would be a good fit. Email me on email@example.com
Characteristics we like:
• Intelligence - Constant pursuit of learning
• Passionate - Time spent caring about something outside work
• Entrepreneurial - Taking advantage of and/or creating opportunities in life
• Grit - Persistence on the long road to success
• Not Entitled - Customer value is a team pursuit, lone wolfs need not apply
• Basic survival's salary with company stock options based on skills and experience. You'll become a part of the founding team and will become eligible to participate in the Employee Stock Options Plan after 1 year of service
• Lots and lots of learning and personal development in a short span of time
• Work with some really smart & passionate people
• Flexible vacation
• Kitchen and catered lunches
• Team events & outings
• Pet Friendly Office