Dream Big Technologies Pvt. Ltd is looking for young and enthusiastic candidates who has interest in fitness and sports Industry for a new start-up venture. Since the start up is at a very nascent stage, it is expected that the individual must possess entrepreneur skills and ability to do work with minimum supervision and help.
Getoutsite.com is the India's first listing website for various sports and fitness establishments and professionals in Delhi NCR region. It also provides a platform for the users to create their own customized activities and meet other like-minded people.
The below stated roles and responsibilities for a marketing executive are minimum expectations and not limited to:
The marketing executive will need to gather information from the assigned area by having the registrations forms filled by target business groups.
Executive will be responsible for meeting the monthly assigned limit of registrations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To find various sports and fitness centers in their assigned region and have them register to the company site. (Present online or in a hard copy)
2. Take photographs of the fitness center and provide them the marketing material such as company brochure and company’s visiting card etc.
3. Surfing internet and gathering information from various online portals to target various business groups.
4. Understanding and working on all the aspects of Digital Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
5. Client servicing/ Lead generation (both online and offline)
6. Marketing and promotions – both offline and online
• Excellent Communication Skills: fluent in English (both oral and written).
• Excellent interactive skills – Should be able to interact with people and convince them to join in.
• Tech savvy: should be proficient in handling social media platforms (Facebook, twitter and blogs). Experience in digital marketing/online marketing / online lead generation will be an added advantage
• Willing to travel extensively in Delhi NCR region - A specific region will be assigned
• Own Conveyance ( A 2 wheeler is must )
• A smartphone ( Watts app compatible and can access email on the go )
• A personal Laptop or a Desktop
• Should be willing to work in a startup environment
• And most important, should have interest in fitness and health industry.
It’s a great opportunity to work in a start-up environment and to learn and grow with the organization itself.