As a Marketing Intern, you will directly support the Marketing Head, in developing a series of Internal and External Communication strategies for Hey Taxi!. You will be specifically responsible for content development and execution.
1. Create and develop content for social media profiles.
2. Research content, articles and stories from external sources
3. Proofread articles and assist in content posting
4. Help to maintain media databases
5. Assist on events organized by the company or that which the company is a part of
6. Assist on shoots featuring the company
7. Develop PowerPoint and graphic content
8. Assist with analyzing any survey data or social media metrics
9. Assist with monitoring all news coverage for the companies
1. Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills
2. Attention to detail
3. Curiosity to understand communication disciplines
4. Experience with Photoshop is a plus
5. Strong MS product expertise
6. Presentation skills
This internship is for you if you are:
1) Still in college: Students looking for an internship, send in your resume
2) Creative & Enthusiastic: Your ideas are out of the box, you can think beyond the obvious, you can make boring content an interesting read.
3) Grammar Nazi: We love a Grammar Nazi, so if you are one, we will love you too.
4) Calm: When under pressure, do NOT stress.
5) Innovative: We are looking for think-er’s and not mere do-er’s
6) Opinionated: Always have an opinion. It is a MUST HAVE
The role requires a strong degree of multi-tasking and an ability to find humor in chaos.If you are someone who has an innate need to learn, then this is the opportunity for you.
We are a small but growing team and we love to teach, but above all we love to learn and this opportunity will be as much a learning process for you as it is for us.