- A sales wizard who can explain the concept of online food ordering and takeaway to the prospective clients
- A words smith who can effectively pitch the clients about Hungry Chimp and get them on board
- A stubborn stallion who can overcome client's resistance/objections to products and educate them about Hungry Chimp business model
- A sharp mind who can negotiate on commercials and maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients
- A collector who will physically visit restaurants to amass data (menus, working hours, pictures, other Info & T&Cs of the restaurant) for Hungry Chimp
Who can apply:
- Those who have exceptional analytical bent of mind
- Those who are intelligent, self-motivated with willingness to work hard
- Those who have no previous experience but still have confidence in them to make things happen
- Those who can strongly speak in Gujarati, Hindi and English, as and when required
- Those who have their own vehicle
Remuneration and deductions:
- Rs. 300/- per successful client on boarding (means that the client signs agreement to team up with Hungry Chimp and shares the data as mentioned in the last point of "Requirements" section).
- High Court, Science City, Viashnav Devi, Nirma College, Jhundal Chowkdi, Gota, New Ranip, Chandkheda, Visat, Bopal, South Bopal, Shilaj, Sarkhej, Thaltej, Naroda, Krishnanagar etc. areas will be considered as a part of Ahmedabad city. No extra remuneration will be paid for visiting any of the above mentioned areas, unless public transport is used and a valid ticket/payment receipt/invoice is produced.
- Minimum target of 5 tie-ups daily is required, payment will be made on daily basis via Cheque only.
For any information write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your proper and updated CV/Resume to stand eligible.