- Low cost electronic Braille device for the blind that lets them both read and type in Braille electronically.
- Enable them to connect to computer, smart phone and tablets via Bluetooth and access output in Braille.
- 10x lower cost than competition
- Patent filed Braille cell technology.
- Targets improving information access for the blind
How are we different?
- Achieving 10x lower cost than currently available devices in the market
- Current devices ~$2500- unaffordable for 90% of blind population esp in developing countries
- Innovision device targeted at $300
- Cost reduction through innovation in technology- patent filed
BrailleMe connects with a computer/ smart phone / tablet via Bluetooth and enables the blind user to read, type and navigate in Braille in electronic format. It will bring the digital world at the fingertips of the blind at a 10x lower cost than existing products.