* To keep an accurate and complete record of financial transactions in the computerized accounting system. (Quickbooks)
* To maintain proper filing of vouchers and backup documents and safe storage of cheque books and banking records.
* To prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements and to reconcile account balances.
* To make fund requests to Exploride US office regularly and as needed.
* Understand the process between US and India transaction and invoicing
* Connect with US lawyers and Accountants for smooth operation and annual tax filing
* To prepare salary sheets of Exploride India staff
* To arrange deposits of wages, taxes, and other employment related liabilities.
* Perform a variety of administrative support duties such as drafting correspondences, and filing records of financial transactions.
* Preparation of annual budgets that align with the organization’s growth, priorities, and goals with * input from multiple stakeholders.
* Maintain insurance policies’ database and ensure that renewals are processed timely.
* Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
* Liaise with Auditors in the preparation of the year-end financial statements
* To ensure timely deposit of taxes, PF fund and liaise with respective organizations to update records.
* To procure goods and services, ensuring compliance with Exploride and donor rules and regulations.
* To maintain proper inventory records of products and equipment owned by Exploride and ensure that appropriate control systems are in place and complied.
* To support/oversee logistic arrangements for project activities and travel.
* Any other tasks assigned by management.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong experience in Quickbooks
* Team player and ability to work independently
* Practical work experience in ERP systems
* Strong technical accounting background
* Strong Excel skills and good knowledge of MS Office preferred
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
* A multi-tasker with the capacity to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment