1. Full responsibility in the area of Core activities including Business development and Operations and enhancing and achieving the Revenue generation process.
2. Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching the industry and related events, projects, initiatives, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
3. Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
4. Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
5. Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
6. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
7. Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
8. To allocate resources according to priorities.
9. Identification and mobilization of ideal business prospects and opportunities in Government, Semi government and Non-government sectors.
10.Planning and implementation of promotional activities and strategies to attract clients and customers.
11. Monitoring and supervision of ZM, Marketing staff and project offices as assigned.
12. To organise, plan, and communicate for effective use of resources.
Proven working experience in Marketing , sales and Business Development Operations
• Be able to allocate resources according to priorities.
Be able to make decisions, act upon them, and accept responsibility for them.
• Be self-motivated and self-controlled.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet based applications
• Solid communication skills both written and verbal in Both English and Tamil
• Qualifications needed- Post Graduates / MBA