Greetings from Wishhealht!!
Hope you are doing well.
This is to inform you that Wishhealth is looking for Sales consultant having an expertise of Minimum 1 to 3 yrs. Request you to please look into the JD and fulfill the position as soon as possible.
Wishhealth provides a platform for Doctors and Hospitals to manage their practice, patients, appointments, etc on a single cloud-based platform. Wishhealth uses cutting edge technology to not only make life easy for Doctors but also allows Patients and Doctors to connect in multiple and different ways. It provides Doctors with information about their patients and the clinic is not only an intuitive way but in an aggregated way. So that they can take the vital decision about their practice with data in hand rather than only on their gut feeling.
Wishhealth is created by some of the very talented IT experienced people spread across all over the world. The team is passionate to make a difference to the medical practices, technology and in general society. Here is a small introduction to the team.
Founders of Wishhealth have also been involved with start-ups for the last 10 year and charities for the same number of years. One of them also Co-Founder and Director of Webguruz Technologies Pvt Ltd (webguruz.in) and Webguruz Ltd(webguruz.co.uk). They have also worked with best IT giants like Infosys and has been consulting big Financial giants like UBS, RBS, and BP.
For more information on company details, please visit our website https://wishhealth.in
Interview venue: Webguruz Technologies Pvt Ltd, 4th Floor, Plot No. IT-C-2, IT Park, Sector 67, Mohali - 160055
In case of any query, request you to please contact on the contact details apprehended in the below signatures.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Jr Sales Consultant:
The Lead sales Consultant will mainly work on creating and mentoring the sales team, assisting our India Sales Head to manage and mentor the Pan India team of Medical Reps.
Although the startup is about the medical field it also encompasses technology, that is why the candidate should be tech-savvy with a good understanding of sales to medical institutions like hospitals, pharma companies, and even doctor’s in a small clinic.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
● Sales strategy
○ Discussing sales strategy with Head of sales, founders, and partners
○ Identify hospitals/clinics/ doctors and leverage the medical representatives to acquire a business in terms of revenue or active users
○ Identify and engage with pharma companies to bring revenue to wish health
○ Attend medical events or Wish Health-related events and represent Wish Health
○ Help the founder members by being their representative in India and convert their contacts and links to wish Health customers
○ Make sales pitch whenever necessary to Hospitals / Clinics / Doctors
● Mentoring and monitoring
○ Meet Doctors already on board and follow up on continuous usage.
○ Onboard new doctors, clinics, and hospital
○ Provide assistance in the initial setup for hospitals or Clinics.
○ Work under guidance and supervision of sales lead and operations manager in Chandigarh.
○ Once in a month or two visit few onboarded doctors in Delhi.
○ Also, liaise closely two charitable societies in Jallandhar and Patiala whom Wishhealth offers free service.
○ Mentor the new medical sales reps in terms of onboarding, training and preparing them for the sales.
○ Twice a month provide feedback to founders on sales activities.
Key Skills we are looking for:
1) Experience in medical sales preferably with technology startup or an established company
2) Complete tech-savvy person
3) Ability to convert tech jargon to Doctor’s technical jargon
4) Enjoy traveling and meeting new people
5) Very influential in selling product and ideas
6) Target driven, proven track record of meeting targets
7) True team player and mentor to lead the team
8) Having contacts in the medical industry is a huge plus