Job Description – Manager (Partnerships) for a Series-A funded startup, LetsVenture (3-5 years work exp.), Bangalore based
LetsVenture (LV) is India's most trusted marketplace for Investors and Startups, founded in 2013 by Shanti Mohan, Angel Investor & Sanjay Jha, an experienced technology geek.
With VC backers Accel Partners and IDG Ventures, and advisors like Ratan Tata & Mohandas Pai and angel investors like Sharad Sharma (ex-CEO Yahoo, Founder iSpirt), Rajan Anandan (MD, Google India) and Kunal Bahl (Founder Snapdeal), LetsVenture has disrupted the funding ecosystem in India.
LetsVenture is looking for a full time manager for managing its partnerships, based out of Bangalore and work closely with the top management.
The responsibilities include:
1. To manage all partnerships with key startup ecosystem stakeholders
2. To develop new relationships with Accelerators/Incubators/ Corporates
3. To work with Accelerators/Incubators to help them find new startups and market their existing startups through LetsVenture platform
4. To program manage LetsIgnite events – coordinate with all important stakeholders
5. Responsible for revenue through sponsorship proposals to relevant stakeholders
6. To lead conversations with central and state governments
1. Proven record of being process oriented and diligent at handling business revenue and operations
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Ability to work across teams
4. A high self-driven attitude is a key skill required
5. Prior experience of being a founder (or having worked) at a startup is preferable