We are recruiting a highly motivated person to support the marketing activities, events organization and communications in the Business Development Unit.
Tacten is a startup focusing in the Healthcare IT space. Our aim is to bring customised, affordable and easy-to-use medical record systems and ERP to any scale of healthcare facilities.
Our primary market focus is Middle-east and emerging economies.
The intern will be managed by the Business Development Manager and will support the work of the unit through the
• New customer acquisition (corporate sales in B2B):
o market research, generate leads, prospecting through cold calls, setting up and attending
sales calls and meetings, follow-up and CRM updates, direct sales of membership and
sponsorship (for the assigned accounts), building and retaining relationship with existing
members and sponsors
• Assist in developing and updating all (membership, sponsorship and events) marketing materials (in
print and online)
• General assistance and organisational support to the BD department
• Motivated to work with tight deadlines and ambitious targets
• Passionate about closing deals under pressure and in a high pace environment (experience in
corporate sales, customer facing role, B2B environment, membership and sponsorship sales is a plus)
• Outstanding communication skills (oral and written)
• Able to process large amount of information quickly and take decisions to solve problems
• Capable to work effectively in a team and independently when required
• Proficient in English (any other foreign language is an asset)
• Currently a student or graduating with a degree in Business, Marketing, Sales Management or similar
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel (experience with CRM software is an
• Eager to learn about Healthcare IT space and B2B business development