1) Will act as a Community builder of all the co-working spaces of Clayworks.
2) Manage Clayworks, Miniforest, J.P.Nagar facility and oversee community dynamics.
3) To ensure client contractual deliverable such as Customer Satisfaction, Average response time, internal quality, are complied with. Value addition to the clients.
4) To anchor the client relationship initiative in the facility by means of regular client feedback meetings and to record and analyse the outcome of the meetings in getting Team QA to handle client concerns and suggestions in a constructive manner.
5) Involve in programs of PRM , Feedback meetings and involve in achieving a high degree of consistency in Quality Assurance to the patrons.
6) Proactively cross-sell other Clayworks products and solutions.
7) Monitor market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information (MIS) to the management.
8) Play an active role in all sales / Operational strategies that are decided by management.
Control cost and actively involve in facility upkeep and maintenance with appointed vendors and staff.
9) Operations - Duties will involve front office management, supervising Housekeeping and Pantry staff. Maintain stocks and indent for Housekeeping and Pantry consumables. Provide stock report to management on regular basis.
10) Co ordinate with finance and sales on invoicing, collections, receivables, MIS on centre profitability, occupancy status, exit notices etc. Administrative tasks of compiling vendor invoices, payables - ensure fixed and variables are met without slip ups.
11) Follow SOP's for operational consistency. Regularly review checklists for various tasks, review housekeeping and pantry performance.
12) To implement stringent quality checks and assessments in order to maintain customer satisfaction as well as meet clients deliverables.