1. Muheet Mehraj 26 (Founder KB - First Generation Entrepreneur, Bachelors in Computer Sciences)
An entrepreneur since 17 years of age Muheet, founded Kashmir Box while pursuing bachelors. Passionate to build a social impact business that addresses a grassroot problem and is scalable globally.
2. Ishfaq Mir 41 (Serial Entreprenuer, 20+ Years experience in Retail, Technology and Earth Sciences)
Ishfaq, the eldest one in the team is a serial third generation entrepreneur. Born in one of the leading export houses in Kashmir, Ishfaq has an extensive experience in the art and craft sector of Jammu and Kashmir. He also has in-depth knowledge about fashion retail as he lived in New York for 10 years and during that time worked with most of the high end fashion brands.
1. Danish Rasool: An MBA from Bangalore, Danish works on the Vendor Relations and Onboarding.
2. Sarah Muzaffar: An MBA from the Kashmir University, Sarah works on the content of products and blog stories. She also handles the social media.
3. Maqsood Ahmad (Head - Photography and Creatives): Maqsood takes care of the Photography and the Creatives. He is the go to person for every Jugaad needed and often helps in operations optimization.
4. Samiya Andrabi: An MBA from Kashmir University, Samiya looks after our corporate relations (B2B)
5. Mudasir: MCA Mudasir takes care of the technology part.
6. Joby Antony: Digital Marketing (Certified Facebook / Google Marketing Specialist): Digital Marketing professional with over 7 years of experience as project manager. Provided digital marketing strategy consultation and implementation for small to large sized businesses and agencies. Google Adwords and Analytics certified. Manged large analytics accounts which has over 1 million of monthly traffic and provided insights to improve conversions and sales by digital analytics analysis.