The custom clothing brand OSOM is currently looking for a second in-house designer. After starting out in 2013, OSOMWEAR has grown to be an exclusive, international brand. Since design is the focal point of all our products we are looking for someone to help us push the image of this brand even farther.
This is a great opportunity for a designer looking to work with a small team on a variety of projects from planning and conceptualizing to manufacturing and marketing to the experience in the actual storefront.
You will be assisting our lead designer on projects and products for the brand ranging from shirt design, hats, posters, stickers, pins, toys, labels, packages, signage, collaborations and web graphics. Most of our designs have a strong emphasis on illustration and typography. We will need someone who is skilled in illustration, simple yet bold graphics, and be able to apply that aesthetic throughout a range of products.
• 2-3 years experience of graphic design, freelance or in an agency. BA in Graphic Design is a plus.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop. Other programs are a plus.
• Strong illustration and typography skills
• An understanding of fashion and current trends
• A good sense of humor
• good sense of pop cultural with diverse interest to pull inspiration from
• Attention to detail
• Ability to sketch ideas
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com