- Getting new clients onboard
o Responsible for handling the complete client acquisition process – identifying client prospects in both Indian/ International markets
o Follow up with potential clients (mail, social media, phone, personal meetings) to launch Refiral Campaigns – Pitching, Convincing, Negotiation and Integration
- Build long term client relationships
o Manage, monitor and continuously optimize client campaigns; share insights and retain existing clients
- Ability to think on the spot – should be a fast and spontaneous thinker
- Self-motivated with ability to take complete ownership
- Strong communication skills with familiarity of foreign accents
- Willingness to work across different time zones
- If you are planning to experience working in a startup for 3-4 months, then please do not apply as we are looking for a long term commitment
- We believe in originality and creativity, so make sure your CV says what you have actually achieved. Keep it brief and avoid the clichés.
- You should be accustomed to working on bean bags ;)
- We do not prefer formals. To be honest, it scares us a bit. So if you are fashionable and smart, you have a good chance.
- If you are a foodie, you’ll be awarded bonus points.
- We are looking for people who are self-driven, motivated and do not shy away from speaking their mind.
- We believe in doing rather than discussing, so be ready to match our pace.
Refiral is a fast-growing funded start-up helping online businesses and e-commerce websites boost sales through our innovative referral viral marketing tool. Launched in March'14, Refiral is already working with 250+ live e-commerce websites across the globe.
Founded by ex-Bain & Company management consultants and engineers from NSIT. Currently, we are small team of 12 currently based in Gurgaon, soon to shift base to Noida. Visit www.refiral.com for more details or drop a line to email@example.com.
Read more about us on YourStory and Techcircle:
How to apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org