Who are we looking for?
We are looking to onboard a full-time content writer who can help us expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, subscribers and leads. Here's what you will be required to do:
- Create and manage new content for Scanova's blog, social media and other communication channels.
- Support product team in developing content for messaging and brand positioning on company's website, web-app and other marketing collaterals.
- Participate in Scanova's content marketing strategy, and help create and execute an editorial calendar.
- Work closely with the designer to create visuals/graphic designs needed for blog articles, presentations, infographics, etc.
- Full responsibility of content crafting: Initiate topic research, plan on-page SEO, create outlines and drafts, get them reviewed internally, and finally publish them.
Core Competencies / Requirements:
- Must have a knack for writing and a comprehensive understanding of the software industry and related market space.
- Have a proven writing and editing skills on the web, as well as the ability to adopt the styles and voice of multiple business content.
- Create research-heavy, comprehensive content with lots of visuals and data.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in blogging, creating and producing content for the web - eBooks, whitepaper case studies and marketing collaterals.
Why join us?
- Springboard your learning curve by working directly with the founding team.
- Your work is seen and appreciated by thousands of business users daily.
- Salaries at par with the best software companies in the industry.
- We love when people take charge of things and have new ideas to share.
- Dynamic startup environment (No dress code, flexible timings)