What you’ll do:
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for meaningful team collaboration and open communication. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. Given we're making user-facing features, we believe strongly in collecting and analyzing numerical data to help guide our decisions. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must. The position is based in Bangalore, India and reports to the VP of Engineering.
What we’re looking for:
• Prior experience of developing intuitive, robust and scalable web products, lead and manage small team.
• Should know how to Write, Test and Deploy production-ready code.
• Hands – on Experience with at-least one modern web-based PHP frameworks.
• Experience on MySQL/PostgreSQL databases. Should also know how to write optimized SQL Queries
• Good Understanding of Linux platform
• Sound knowledge in optimizing and tweaking server settings and code for maximum performance
• Working knowledge of Video and Audio Streaming
• Experience with cloud-based (AWS) infrastructure
• Have worked in a Scrum/Agile development environment and should be comfortable with the Git branch/merge model
• Performing other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
• A BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or another directly related field
• Prior experience of 3-6 years developing intuitive, robust and scalable web products
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Launched in 2015, Silver Oak Health is an innovative product firm founded by highly experienced entrepreneurs that set a goal to deliver online mental health services using evidence-based digital intervention products.
The company strives to be a global provider of online mental health services using online therapy and digital Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) products. The company is led by senior level professionals from the healthcare publishing and people development domain, and have set a mission to help large numbers of people around the world that are facing challenges like anxiety and depression.
Silver Oak aims to attract people that want to work in a domain where they can see the direct impact of their work on people’s lives. The company’s vision is to create world-class products using latest research content from all over the world and cutting edge digital technology. Silver Oak will lead the world in developing innovative digital products that help people recover from various behavioral challenges as well as improve lives of using cognitive remediation products