E-Commerce is a strongly operations business, covering aspects such as product cataloging, listing on various websites, fulfillment of orders, sourcing products, warehouse inward & operations, and such.
1. Document processes & systems being in the deployment at Triveni.
2. Design & implement team-wise internal KRAs & reports, to adequately monitor & ensure output performance of the team members.
3. Internal followup & discipline to ensure processes being followed.
4. Handle Operational challenges ground up – handling operations wherever required.
5. Manage various teams - including most of the operations at Triveni.
6. Handle troubleshooting & exception cases, wherever required in the system - ground up.
7. Implement discipline, HR & quality standards in the system - including the admin policy & frameworks.
8. Handle Admin issues related to the office.
9. Generate reports – daily, weekly or monthly, with respective teams, and reviw them oneself & with management.
10. Work with HR in identifying & hiring people for various roles required.
11. Participate with Sales & Marketing teams to set monthly targets & goals, and constantly come up with newer numbers to attempt to.
12. While on paper this is a 10am to 9pm or 9am to 8pm job, the nature of work will require the person to be available for any exigencies or even on Sundays 24x7.
13. The selected candidate will be joining with some more basic tasks - and must demonstrate capability & maturity through them to grow into the actual role described here.
1. More than 3 yrs experience in operations, managing & leading multi-disciplinary team of more than 30 people, or as a business unit head.
2. Must be self-motivated to give the think of work as one's own & give the highest quality of work. If you think you require external pressure to give the best output, please do not apply.
3. Preferably from a Process / Operations BPO / KPO / backend operationsbackground, with strong client / customer support & sales angle to the work.
4. Discipline to work & monitor process implementation strongly, even capacity to think through & document newer processes when required.
5. Structured, organized & strong documentation oriented thinking.
6. Must be self-disciplined, and must display maturity to inspire & enforce disciplined & focussed work amongst the team.
7. Must have a very strong, clear & polished English & Hindi oral & written communication.
8. Must have an undergraduate or master's background in any discipline from a reputed organization, with distinction like academic results.
What you get?
A chance to look at building or running a complete business – and manage of team of more than 50 people, complete with KRAs etc.