Do you love challenges and have nerves of steel? Do you love entrepreneurial work environment more than typical corporate culture? Come and join Tap&Eat team!
Tap&Eat intends to transform food services industry by innovating the point of sales dynamics. There are times when you are famished to wait even in the queue and want to jump off everyone and eat whatever you get your hands on .Tap&Eat enables users to cut across the long queues at restaurants, bars, movie halls and food courts and eliminate any waiting time for services and thus enhances their overall experience. It also benefits the end customers in eliminating service failures and manual billing errors. Check www.tapandeat.com for more info.
Role : HR, Admin & PR
• Scout, acquire and retain talent appropriate for current vacancies across cities
• Identify and leverage innovative channels for recruiting
• Conduct telephone and face-to-face interviews across profiles
• Negotiate compensation and extend employment offers
• Coordinate with the business to identify the hiring needs and determine the effectiveness of our recruiting plans
• Manage external partners, if required, to meet hiring needs
• Partner with the marketing team to increase recruitment visibility and attract the right talent
• Proactively build a strong network of "A-List" talent through face-to-face interactions and via social media
• Be a brand ambassador through recruiting on campus and networking at relevant events/conferences
• Actively seeking out and building relationships with journalists, thought leaders and influencers in the food & lifestyle, technology, mobile and start-up industry
• Planning, developing and implementing a PR and affiliate marketing plan for Tap&Eat on an ongoing basis
• Manage strategic communication and content development across diverse media platforms.
• Help localize media strategies and work plans for our ongoing PR campaigns
• Liaising with key internal stakeholders across functions to develop press release material, identify and develop stories of interest to the press
• Ensure customized, well-crafted communications for the local market; maximize every PR opportunity strategically and tactically
• Maintain high standards of quality for all materials released on behalf of the organization
• Maintain communication channels with relevant stakeholders to help assure effective and smooth-running relationships
• Serve as first point of contact for journalists/ media persons with an in-depth knowledge of the various business aspects
• Attending relevant events and active networking to spread the word about Tap&Eat.
• Identifying relevant industry events for Tap&Eat to exhibit, speak or have a presence in India.
• Prior experience of around 6 months in Human Resource
• Prior involvement in the full recruitment cycle from screening candidates to final interviews and offers
• Stellar verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, quickly growing start-up culture
• Intelligence and self-motivation - be willing to work hard, to independently achieve and exceed targets
• Ability to multitask and maintain attention to detail
• 6months of hands-on public relations and affiliate marketing experience, with a network to show for it.
• Relevant experience in corporate communication/ public relations. A degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field would be a bonus
• A journalist’s nose for creative storytelling, combined with a marketer’s understanding of the target audience
• Strong people skills; ability to work effectively with all employees and all levels of management, including senior leadership
• Understanding of the PR function within a start-up environment is a plus
• A good network with press and key stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• A can do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
Visit us at www.tapandeat.com to know more about us!
Apply soon before anyone steals the opportunity.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 9958488895 / 011-41649222
PS: Follow us on www.facebook.com/Tapandeat , https://twitter.com/TapAndEat_Tweet