We have a dedicated team which believes in the core values of The Testament.
Overall Team Responsibilities:
1. Develop measurable goals and action plans, with challenging but realistic deadlines, for each of the major strategies outlined in the strategic plan.
2. Conduct analysis and research, as needed, to build a better understanding of the key challenges and to evaluate potential solutions.
3. Collaborate with community stakeholders to build commitment to, and generate involvement in, implementation of the major strategies.
4. Work with the other County strategic planning teams to coordinate activities and/or resources, and avoid duplication of efforts.
5. Carry out the actions and produce the outcomes outlined in the action plans.
Team Expectations and Competencies:
1. Attend and participate in team meetings (approximately two meetings per month)
2. Be flexible about working on team tasks
3. Consider the cost and benefit implications of action plans and team activities.