· Maintain the pulse of the company through daily customer service management
· Continuously identify process and operational improvement opportunities
· Support cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of tasks (Sales, Finance, IT)
· Report KPIs, ROIs, and analytics of website
· Degree from a top tier institution in Business, Economics, Management
· Some experience in an e-commerce, consulting or startup environment
· Familiarity with finance, operational flows, supply chain, forecasting, planning, metrics management and back-end systems gained through work experience
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Strong attention to detail in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
· Exceptional time management skills and accountability
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive compensation
· Opportunity to be a full time employee
· Flexible work hours
· Work environment that emphasizes collaboration, community, fun, and creativity
· Free high-fives. Don't leave us hanging!